Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Due to California state law, there are NO RETURNS. Everything Hand Tied will only accept exchanges with a 25% restocking fee (minus initial shipping cost). For an exchange to be accepted, purchased hair must be in its original packaging and untampered. Once the exchange is approved, a store credit will be added to the stylist’s profile account.
Shop Pay is a third party entity and has no affliation to Everything Hand Tied. If you choose to use Shop Pay for purchases and happen to need an exchange with us, you are still obligated to pay for the Shop Pay purchase through them. As explained above, you will receive a store credit minus a 25% restocking fee from Everything Hand Tied for all exchanges.
Everything Hand Tied Stylist Accounts ARE NOT TO BE SHARED with fellow stylists or your clients so they may purchase their own hair. Billing information has to match the registered stylist’s name. If the information does not match the order will be canceled.
*Everything Hand Tied is NOT responsible for any product purchase that violates this condition.
When purchasing the Temple Collection, you are assuming responsibility for your own knowledge on how to install and care for textured extensions.
I.e. Adored Extension course, IBE master course. Mizani textbert, etc.
If you do not have extensive knowledge of caring and cannot prove certification,
Everything Hand Tied will not be liable for damaged wefts.
STYLIST INFORMATION PAGE
By clicking agree you acknowledge you have read our Stylist Information Page in its entirety.
*Everything Hand Tied is NOT responsible for any damage that may result from the stylist not following our recommendations.
We do not recommend cutting the wefts as this will result in shedding. We advise stylists to fold the wefts to fit instead of cutting. If you choose to cut a weft, do so at your own risk.
*Everything Hand Tied is NOT responsible for any damage that may result from cutting hair weft extensions.
PRODUCTS TO AVOID
Do not use any products with the following ingredients:
1. Quaternium 80,95,16: Encourages a fast-acting blow-dry/will cause hair breakage.
2. Dimethicone only if followed by Dimethiconol. Do not use if only Dimethicone.
3. Silicone-based products that are not water-soluble will adhere to the hair.
4. Protein dominate-based products – Hair becomes brittle and will break.
5. Olaplex – it’s a bond-building product, protein-based.
6. Sunscreen with Avobenzone (Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane) – It will turn extensions orange. We always advise using caution when using any sunscreen.
7. Moroccan Oil – It will turn hair exchanges orange.
8. Any product that contains Coconut/Coconut Oil - It will mat or tangle hair.
*Everything Hand Tied is NOT responsible if these products are used on hair extension wefts or if a client was not fully educated by their stylist.
ORDERS & SHIPMENTS
Orders are processed Monday – Friday. Orders received over the weekend (and holidays) will be processed the following business day. Once an order is placed we can not make adjustments to it. All shipments are signature required (no exceptions). Please prepare for ample delivery time of your products as we do not guarantee shipment delivery dates.
If you should miss your scheduled delivery date please head over to the USPS tracking page to reschedule your delivery. We can not reschedule for you. In the rare case, if your shipment is delayed or lost we ask that you contact your local USPS location or head over to the USPS website to complete a Missing Mail Search Request or to file a Missing Package Claim. All packages are insured via Priority USPS Mail.
* Everything Hand Tied is NOT responsible if the stylist does not order their client’s hair in time for a scheduled appointment nor for any delay in shipment by USPS.
We advise not using scissors or sharp objects to cut into your package when opening. This will prevent accidental damage to your products.